In this article:
Whenever something unexpected happens in game it could be the result of a bug. While some are hilariously unexpected, others can be frustrating. You can easily report a bug to us by submitting a ticket here! Below are tips that can help us squash them:
What should I include in a bug report?
- What were you trying to do?
- What steps did you take in game?
- What happened?
- How often does this happen?
- If possible, a video, screenshot, or photo of the bug is always appreciated!
What happens after I submit a bug report?
- You will receive a confirmation email showing that we received your report. You can update your report by responding to the confirmation email if you notice new related symptoms! Please check your spam folder if you do not see a confirmation email within an hour.
- Each report goes under review where it is cross-referenced and documented for appropriate teams. Our player support team will respond to a bug report if more information is needed.
- Bugs are then investigated to find their cause, and prioritized.
I reported a bug, why hasn’t it been fixed yet?
Different bugs will have different causes and solutions, so investigation and resolution times will vary. Each bug must be prioritized in context with other bugs, updates, or changes.