In this article:
Recently grabbed downloadable content or add-on but not seeing it in game? Don’t see it in your list of purchases? You made it to the right place! Normally, after purchasing an addon it will download and install to your PC if any hiccups occur try the following:
Check available storage on your PC
- On your PC, open File Explorer
- Then click on This PC
- Then verify you have enough space available at minimum 10GB free to install addons.
Steam - Check if your DLC is installed
- Open Steam and go to your Library
- Right Click on the The Texas Chain Saw Massacre game and choose Properties
- Then on the left select DLC, installed DLC will have a check mark next to it.
Steam - DLC does not show in the library
- Restart Steam
- Verify the Integrity of your Game Files - Properties > Installed Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files
- Restart your computer
Microsoft Store - Check which DLC is installed
- On your PC, right-click on the Start Menu icon and go to Apps and Features.
- Select The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- Select Advanced options
- Scroll to the very bottom and you will see all of your add-ons
Microsoft Store - DLC does not show installed on my PC
- Check to make sure your purchase went through, by checking your purchase history.
- In the Microsoft Store click on your account in the upper right-hand corner and select "Manage my Account and Devices"
- Scroll down to Order History and click on the arrow next to it on the right-hand side, this will drop down a list of your most recent purchases, you can click on "View Order History" to see everything.
- Verify you have enough available storage
- Open the Xbox App and right-click on The Texas Chain Saw Massacre choose Manage > Files > Verify and Repair
- Restart your PC
- Reinstall the game