In this article:
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre uses team based voice chat, and communicating with your team will be important. Players on the opposite team will not be able to hear you while in a match, but you can chat together in the lobby and post match while viewing scores. You may run into issues where you’re unable to be heard by others on your team or your voice quality might suffer.
The steps listed throughout this guide will help with the following issues:
- I’m talking but no one can hear me.
- People are talking but I can’t hear them.
Restart Your PlayStation
- Hold the power button on the front of your PS4/PS5 for at least 10 seconds (until the system beeps twice).
- Unplug your console from the power source and keep unplugged for 1 minute. Plug your PS4/PS5 back into the outlet.
- Turn on your PS4/PS5 by touching the power button on the front of the console for 1 to 2 seconds.
Review Game Audio Settings
Review Options > Audio to set the following:
- Check that Voice chat is enabled. Toggle this to disabled, and on again and apply the setting.
- To the right of Microphone, choose your preference for open or push to talk on. To use push to talk, press up on the D pad. Try to change this setting to determine if only one option is acting up.
- Review Voice Chat Volume, if possible increase the volume to make sure it isn’t muted.
Review Microphone and Audio Settings
- Review your output device in Settings > Sound > Audio Output > Output Device.
- Check over your microphone settings and level in Settings > Sound > Microphone.
- Review your output device in Settings > Devices > Audio Devices > Output Devices.
- Check your microphone level in Settings > Devices > Audio Devices > Adjust Microphone Level. If your microphone is detected, the volume bar will move as it detects your voice.
Check Devices Connected to Your PlayStation
- Reconnect your headset and controller.
- Disconnect PlayStation Camera or HD camera if not in use.
- Try another controller and headset.
- Get fresh batteries in your controller.
If you continue to notice trouble chatting with other players, contact our team!