In this article:
Sometimes when downloading and installing DLC it won't work properly. We definitely understand how important it is to have access to your DLC. So here are some steps to get it working properly for you.
How to check if your DLC is installed
- Go into your Game Library and select Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- Press the 3 lines button on your controller and it will bring up a menu
- Select Manage Games and Addons
- On this window, select Texas Chain Saw Massacre
- On the next window you will see all of the addons that have been installed.
If you do not see your addon installed
- Set your Xbox as the Home Xbox
- Settings > Profile & System > Settings > General > Personalization > My Home Xbox
- Restart your Xbox - Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller and then select restart.
- Sign out and sign back in with your Xbox ID.
- Reinstall Texas Chain Saw Massacre